Why Choose All-Guard
Since 1952, All-Guard Alarm Systems has been protecting homes,
families, schools and businesses from the threat of intrusion and fire.
Top 12 Reasons Why All-Guard is the Best Security Company
- All-Guard’s number one focus is and always will be our customers.
- All-Guard surveys our customers after every
installation and service appointment to make sure
they are satisfied. The survey forms are also available online.
- All-Guard is third generation family owned and
operated. All-Guard is a leader in state-of-the-art technology
including All-Vision, enhanced video monitoring, which leads to quicker
- All-Guard has a number of employees who have worked
for the company for over ten years. All of our employees from sales
support to installers, accounting to sales, work together as a team to
make sure our customers receive the best service possible.
- All-Guard owns and operates our own UL Listed
monitoring center equipped with the latest technology, including
multiple redundant systems to assure that you are always connected
24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- All-Guard does not believe in auto attendants or
voicemail. A friendly All-Guard customer service representative will
answer the phone when you call, 24-hours a day, every day.
- All-Guard employees sell, install, service and
monitor our security systems. All of our employees go through an
extensive background check and are finger printed, licensed, and bonded
by the state of California.
- All-Guard’s installation and service teams are
factory trained and on average, have over seven years of experience in
- All-Guard offers convenient and flexible installation times Monday – Saturday.
- All-Guard doesn’t stop working on a job until it is
completed to our customer’s satisfaction. In addition, we’ll make every
effort to leave your home or business as clean as we found it.
- All-Guard is ranked by SDM Magazine as the
#45 Security Company in the United States. We are large enough to
compete with the national players in offering the latest and greatest
technology, but are small enough to offer customer service that the
national companies simply cannot provide.
- All-Guard has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).